JamBayan

The ramblings of a Third World guitar player

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

When my wife and I went to the Yamaha music store to get my DL4 the repair guy was out to lunch, so while waiting I grabbed a shiny black Fender Stratocoustic and played a few tunes. Like the one I tested at Perfect Pitch the other week, the action on this one was a little high, but it was still playable.

As it turned out, my first impression was correct: the unplugged sound was thin and tinny, but when I plugged it into a proper acoustic guitar amp it sounded like a real acoustic guitar.

This picture, by the way, was taken by Dadai with her Nokia 6230i which has a 1.3 megapixel camera. Not bad, eh?

1 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 8:32 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Thanks for the tips. I've known Picobello and Swiss Deli make coffee but never crossed my mind to try them. Wait. I think I did try the espresso at Swiss Deli once. I can't remember how it tasted.

    Basti's the one with the ammoniacal smell.

    The cafe that I'm pertaining to is the one at Wheels and More drive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home